When you have registered with our receptionist as a new client and set up your first appointment, you will be sent an email with a secure link to the Simple Practice portal. Intake forms can be accessed and filled out via the Simple Practice Portal.
All portal links are only good for one time use and for 24 hours after they are shared. This is to protect your health information.
We recommend you bookmark your Client Portal homepage in your browser so you can quickly access it when you need it.
You can always open the link sent to your email to request a new secure link. The link will be sent to you immediately as long as you enter the email that you registered with.
You must use the most recent sign in link in your inbox. If you have requested a sign in link multiple times and click an older link when a newer one exists, you will not be able to sign into the Client Portal.
Using the Simple Practice Portal you can access intake forms, scheduled appointments, receipts, invoices, documentation and helpful information shared by your therapist to help in your care.
If you did not receive a portal invitation, please call or text 619-206-5271 and let our receptionist know.
IF YOU LOST YOUR INVITATION EMAIL:
- go tohttps://tatevik-khachatryan.clientsecure.me
- Click on I am an existing client.
- Enter the email you registered with. It will likely be a parent’s email if the client is a minor.
- Click email me a link. A new link will be sent to your email immediately.
- Leave that page open until you receive the email invitation.
- If you still have not received the invitation email, you can click Try These Tips to make sure you are not missing anything. The email must be the one associated with your account and must be spelled correctly. Also, check your junk and spam folders. Enter [email protected] to your contact list to prevent these emails from going to spam.
- If you have looked at tip one and two and are still unsuccessful, then click on the link in the third tip that says Sign In Via Pin Code. Leave this page open and call the office for a pin code to enter.
- Like the unique sign in links, the pin code can only be used once and automatically expires in 24 hours.